Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2009...
Pheww! Just came back frm Emma's house...Went there to dunoe do wad lol. Eat till sho full x_x We had spaghetti first with FOUR small drumsticks...den ar...still got pizza! Den den still got honeydew!!! Waah! We played badminton at the park... I didn't feel like playing...so...I just sat on a swing n stayed ther until we went back to the house. I so lazy hor...><"|
den we watched Narnia - Prince Caspian. Haven't watch finish den nid go home ler DD: Anyway ar...I didn't really understand wad was going on in the movie haha. She gave us a little "basket" of stuff...Kawaii ne~ I will miss u lots Emma n the others~ D: Anyway u also same sch la :DD See ya in nus high in 2009! Hope we are in the same class >.<
I MISSED THE 987FM TOP 100 COUNTDOWN D:< Forgot about it ><" Missed 3/4 of it le! *dashes to get my mp4 n plugs in the earphones hurriedly* lol.
Well...let's talk about my new year's resolution. hmm...I just wan good results n ppl to stop torturing me! =X