another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Niji - Aqua Timez
Rules:

1. Put your iTunes or media player or etc on "shuffle" mode
2. For each question, click next to find your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Put comments, if any, after the song name
5. Tag 6 people


Are you male or female?
Rondo - ONOFF
??_??

Describe yourself.
I really like you - Jewelry
HAR??!!!

What do people feel when they're around you?
Kibouno Saku Oka Kara - Aqua Timez
What on earth does that means ??? ==

Describe your current relationship.
Sanctuary - Nami Tamaki
HOLY?!! anw, hello..? I'm SINGLE please.

Where would you like to be now?
Audition - Wedding Party
!! ...

How do you feel about love?
Fight the Blues
lol?

What's your life like?
Anata shoku no Namida - Nami Tamaki
ermm...??

What would you ask for if you only had one wish?
Castaway - Nami Tamaki
LOL! Maybe..?

Say something wise.
All Around Me - Flyleaf
This is wise... har??

If someone says "is this okay" you say...
Kuuchuu Meiro - Marble
........???!!!.......

How would you describe yourself?
Movin' on without you - Utada Hikaru
errrr. Maybe..? Not really..?

What do you like in a girl/guy?
Vivid - Fairy Fore
vivid?? ?????

How do you feel today?
Why have I fallen in love with you - Tohoshinki
AHEM.

What is your life's purpose?
Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls
I so do not want to be a heroine okay. =.="

What is your motto?
Destiny - Nami Tamaki
Ahaha??

What do your friends think of you?
Hao Hao Ai o - BY2
errr.....

What do you think of your parents?
Believe - Nami Tamaki
huh?

What do you think about very often?
First love - Utada Hikaru
HAR?! ERRRRrrrr....... -.-

What is 2+2?
D-technolife - UVERworld
I think this qns was supposed to be a joke right? right.

What do you think of your best friend?
Snow Kiss - Nirgillis
WHAT??

What do you think of the person you like?
You - Nami Tamaki
???_??? hello??!

What is your life's story?
Check Yes Juliet (Run baby run) - We The Kings
HAR?

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sakura Emi Kimi Omou - Chihara Minori
????_????

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Twinkle My Heart - Akira Mitake
HUHHUHHUH?? AHEM. again..

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Life is like a boat - Rie Fu
lol.

What will they play at your funeral?
Monochrome no Kiss
o.o? nice~

What is your hobby/interest?
Yue Ya Wan - F.I.R ???
Not interested at all. haha.

What is your biggest fear?
Yakusoku - Hitomi Takahashi
OMG?!! I fear promises??? WAH?!

What is your biggest secret?
Shinkai no Kodoku - Kuwashima Houko
eh? ???

What do you think of your friends?
Sakura Biyori - Hoshimura Mai
Song lyrics more like luh.

What will you post this as?
Niji - Aqua Timez
lol. nice~ roger!

Tag~
can I ask my OGLs do? haha. They got blog meh? =.=" aiya...nvm..just put down..Wakakakaka~
Gerlynn
TPL
Wan Qi
Amelia
Emma
Pradeep

I wan add moreeee~ =( lol. can can? if can then...
Hui Lee
Rachel Teo
Rachel Goh
Carene
Charmaine
Anita

Must as well put down my whole class =="|
My comments all like... question marks. n keep har-ing. hahaha.