another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
^ i want to buy the light novel so badly :c
sadly it has no official english translation in the form of an actual book D:
(though Baka-Tsuki has translated all 4 volumes)
And i have to say this.
WHY THE HELL DOES MOON BOY COST ~20SGD PER VOLUME @ KINOKUNIYA?!
meh.
It's so frigging expensive. And they don't even have all the 9 volumes -___-;
I want to save up moneyyyyyyyyyyy D:< So I can go to Kino with Michelle and spam shop artbooks & manga :D

Maybe i should consider learning basic Japanese so i can at least understand Japanese manga AND SO I CAN BUY ALL 4 VOLUMES OF UTSURO NO HAKO TO ZERO NO MARIA IN JAPANESE AND READ THEM! Man, the light novels still cost ~14SGD/volume though =/

Okay enough of otaku talk and on to school talk lol.
...still haven't started on Bio project.
I should like, get a group of people to go to Botanic Gardens or something to go pluck plant specimens LOL.
One thing i'll like to say.
Why are our Chem and Physics teachers so boring?! D<
I think i barely understand anything year 3 science-related ._.
Well i was doing the chem assignment this morning in school so i probably understand chem more than physics and bio...
...I hate physics. D<
It's like, all the subjects are all about memorising information! D<
Today was our first assignment for Fine Art.
We had to create 10 pieces of 10x10cm Acrylic experiments...
I think i'm in love with food colouring. LOL.
Chinese was horrible, as usual. I have totally no patience to read chinese, not to mention study it.