Thursday, December 30, 2010
desk cleanup
Muahaha now i have Zero on my wall :D
Finally made an effort to freaking clean my desk which was totally covered with stacks of paper >_>
I seriously have too many things D: I have yet to clean up my desk drawers and my cupboards ._.
Anyway, Pallidity Monolity by Kidchan 8D (from AFAX 2010)
I should have gone for STGCC 2010 T_T They were selling Hakuouki badges which got sold out during AFAX Dx
Well have to be satisfied with my bookmark D:
Oh and, just read the email from Mrs Lee D: I think i obviously can't cope with nush core modules already so i don't know if i should take CS D:
(Well, more of a i don't study at all at home >_> )
Hope the first lesson will help me decide, 'cause there's still art which apparently is so stressful according to our art seniors ._. probably the history part. And btw that C programming book that is required for the CS elective is so freaking expensive.
My mum keeps saying not to waste money and stuff 'cause my dad is gonna lose his job D:
It worries me even though my dad doesn't really seem to be that worried ._.
I should improve my art and start taking commisions. Just maybe.
And as usual i'm gonna be sleeping when it's goes from 2010 to 2011 ._.
