Wednesday, November 24, 2010
farewell swords
whoohoo new lay~Inspired by Bleach LOL.
I was reading it earlier on and wanted to do something with that image~
funny how you can get inspired by just an image huh.
I was catching up on the anime too, new OP is nice :3
Short post, need to go eat lunch =.=
I ate biscuits and Kinder Bueno earlier on and got so occupied with this bleach layout that i didn't eat my lunch =.=
And i have to go for yoga in like 20 minutes.
So, yeah.
Bye~
Meh.
Nowadays, i get super paranoid when i'm alone in the dark =.=
I think it might have started after i started watching Tantei Gakuen Q, or even when i was reading Doubt lol.
T_T
I get so creeped out for no reason at all until i can't sleep at night ;_;
I would wake up at like 3am and stay awake until about 6am+ before waking up at around 10am D: