Wednesday, October 20, 2010
just what on earth...
Today was... a very patience-depleting day.I'll talk about that later. First, school stuff.
Lol. Mr Low treated us to food :D
$2 each for everyone lol xD
I wonder why didn't he use the money to get pizza or something instead >.>
Oh and i tried the Ice Lemon Green tea drink...
It tastes like honey lemon! o:
Weird.
Btw, tonkatsu ftw! :3
CPS was awesome for the first time, lol.
We were the first group to present our 6 problems + 6 solutions then we were let off xDD
But we stayed for a while lol...
Watched Ze Xuan play Halo =.= ...
Okay here comes the patience-depleting stuff.
Firstly, someone accused me of ripping her codes on blogskins.
Like, hello?
I haven't visited blogskins in like, 8 months?
Anyway, blogskins seems to have lower standards now.
Yeah, issue's been brought up 10386030 times, but still.
If there are 203049690, then there are 203049690 types of coding?
Just impossible.
Obviously there will be overlaps =.=
I can't stand the immature blogskinners who think people will even want to rip their codes =_=
Still, cool's kept.
blogskins' getting flooded with text and random icons + banners...
and now that CSS3 is out with all the text shadows and all.... =___=;
flooooooooooooood.
Secondly, parents.
Not gonna talk about that.