another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, July 23, 2010
oh dear god.
lolwtf.
*got proposed to 5 times*
'Cause of Joel Lim who kept daring people to propose to me =.=
JOEL LIM PREPARE TO BE KEELED BY MEEEEEEEEEEE.
Truth or dare session was interesting.
(Not the dare part.)
Blehhhhhhhhhhhh.
And i think i got crushed.

Well my piano exam... was... okay... i... guess...
lol.
I made so many mistakes D<
*hits self*
Apparently jiaying thinks if you don't dress pretty then you'll fail.
like. wth.
I do not believe in such stuff.
Even if it was true, i'll pwn them 8D
Blah whatever >.>
Time to waitttttttt. For my results >|
And maybe i'll try playing a few anime covers o:
If. I ever get down to it xD

I, am so obsessed with Lucifer right now 8D
loveaholic robotronic~
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Oh. I'm high from the truth or dare session.
D:

I, am so screwed.