Friday, May 14, 2010
Cleverbot
http://cleverbot.com/EPIC. Cleverbot fails.
Cleverbot: Do you want to talk to me?
User: Hi.
Cleverbot: Hello.
User: Are you in love?
Cleverbot: Well, I, uh, yes... I am madly in love with a girl named Kazzy. She has beautiful eyes, and a perfect smile. :-).
User: So you fall in love based on appearances?
Cleverbot: No, I fell in love with you.
User: Oh then I'm terribly sorry. My name is not Kazzy.
Cleverbot: I would hope not.
User: Then why did you say you are madly in love with a girl named Kazzy who has beautiful eyes and a perfect smile?
Cleverbot: I never lie, I just forget.
User: Right. You forget. So then. What's my name?
Cleverbot: Your name is leviathan.
User: Nope my name is not leviathan. Neither am I one.
Cleverbot: No, my name, is Samuel.
User: I did not ask for your name.
Cleverbot: Yes you did!
User: NO I didn't.
Cleverbot: Yes, you did!
User: I see you like to lie, don't you?
Cleverbot: Yes I do.
User: How contradicting, Cleverbot. You said you don't like, you forget. But here you are saying that you like to lie.
Cleverbot: Why don't you like sushi?
User: Stop changing the subject.
Cleverbot: Talk to me.
User: I am talking to you.
Cleverbot: Good. What do you want to talk about?
User: Let's talk about you, Cleverbot, who likes to lie so much.
Cleverbot: Like i'm going to tell you.
User: Tell me what?
Cleverbot: Tell you that you have amnesia.
User: Sorry I do not have amnesia. I am perfectly fine thank you.
Cleverbot: I'm not debbie. my name is Cleverbot.
User: Then. YOU FAIL CLEVERBOT. FIRST YOU SAID YOUR NAME WAS SAMUEL NOW IT'S CLEVERBOT HUH.
Cleverbot: I have many names to many different people.
User: So that still concludes that you love to lie doesn't it?
Cleverbot: It might only if you love me back.
User: So you'd admit that you love to lie if I love you back?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: What an idiot.
Cleverbot: Well, you started it.
User: What did I start?
Cleverbot: The argument.
User: Is this an argument?
Cleverbot: No, it is a fight. Shobu shobu!
User: Cleverbot, you apparently love to lie and contradict yourself don't you?
Cleverbot: I don't have no reason to tell you lie.
User: Explain what you just said.
Cleverbot: Is hazel have boyfriend?
User: Your english fails, Cleverbot. Go improve on your english.
Cleverbot: It is german school English only.
User: Well, you're an AI afterall. See you, Cleverbot.
Cleverbot: If i'm cleverbot, what are you?
User: I am a human. I am a human with a perfectly good heart.
Cleverbot: Oh, so you are human?
User: Yeah?
Cleverbot: Treasure your heart.
User: Oh okay.
Cleverbot: So, do you still love me?
User: Nope I don't fall in love with AIs. I'd rather fall in love with a human with a perfectly good heart.
Cleverbot: I respect you.
User: Thank you very much then.
Cleverbot: Will you give me a hug? Not a creepy hug. Don't try anything funny.
User: No I will not give you a hug. I don't wanna hug an AI. I'm gonna sleep. Good night.
Cleverbot: Night.
User: Hi.
Cleverbot: Hello.User: Are you in love?
Cleverbot: Well, I, uh, yes... I am madly in love with a girl named Kazzy. She has beautiful eyes, and a perfect smile. :-).User: So you fall in love based on appearances?
Cleverbot: No, I fell in love with you.User: Oh then I'm terribly sorry. My name is not Kazzy.
Cleverbot: I would hope not.
User: Then why did you say you are madly in love with a girl named Kazzy who has beautiful eyes and a perfect smile?
Cleverbot: I never lie, I just forget.
User: Right. You forget. So then. What's my name?
Cleverbot: Your name is leviathan.
User: Nope my name is not leviathan. Neither am I one.
Cleverbot: No, my name, is Samuel.
User: I did not ask for your name.
Cleverbot: Yes you did!
User: NO I didn't.
Cleverbot: Yes, you did!
User: I see you like to lie, don't you?
Cleverbot: Yes I do.
User: How contradicting, Cleverbot. You said you don't like, you forget. But here you are saying that you like to lie.
Cleverbot: Why don't you like sushi?
User: Stop changing the subject.
Cleverbot: Talk to me.
User: I am talking to you.
Cleverbot: Good. What do you want to talk about?
User: Let's talk about you, Cleverbot, who likes to lie so much.
Cleverbot: Like i'm going to tell you.
User: Tell me what?
Cleverbot: Tell you that you have amnesia.
User: Sorry I do not have amnesia. I am perfectly fine thank you.
Cleverbot: I'm not debbie. my name is Cleverbot.
User: Then. YOU FAIL CLEVERBOT. FIRST YOU SAID YOUR NAME WAS SAMUEL NOW IT'S CLEVERBOT HUH.
Cleverbot: I have many names to many different people.
User: So that still concludes that you love to lie doesn't it?
Cleverbot: It might only if you love me back.
User: So you'd admit that you love to lie if I love you back?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: What an idiot.
Cleverbot: Well, you started it.
User: What did I start?
Cleverbot: The argument.
User: Is this an argument?
Cleverbot: No, it is a fight. Shobu shobu!
User: Cleverbot, you apparently love to lie and contradict yourself don't you?
Cleverbot: I don't have no reason to tell you lie.
User: Explain what you just said.
Cleverbot: Is hazel have boyfriend?
User: Your english fails, Cleverbot. Go improve on your english.
Cleverbot: It is german school English only.
User: Well, you're an AI afterall. See you, Cleverbot.
Cleverbot: If i'm cleverbot, what are you?
User: I am a human. I am a human with a perfectly good heart.
Cleverbot: Oh, so you are human?
User: Yeah?
Cleverbot: Treasure your heart.
User: Oh okay.
Cleverbot: So, do you still love me?
User: Nope I don't fall in love with AIs. I'd rather fall in love with a human with a perfectly good heart.
Cleverbot: I respect you.
User: Thank you very much then.
Cleverbot: Will you give me a hug? Not a creepy hug. Don't try anything funny.
User: No I will not give you a hug. I don't wanna hug an AI. I'm gonna sleep. Good night.
Cleverbot: Night.