Wednesday, May 12, 2010
lelouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Muahaha.Lelouch is epicness.
he suits you so damn well you idiot.
Started on Code Geass R2.
Interesting twist on Rolo. heh.
Xing Ke is awesome too :D
Hmm i also finished Kimi ni Todoke.
Like awwwwwww.
Kazehaya and Sawako didn't do anything much together...
But the story was still so damn sweeeeeet.
Well then.
Went to Frederick's house today for a game session.
I reached Ang Mo Kio MRT like 30 minutes early so i went to get breakfast~
Egg mayo ftw! :D
Yantong and Wei Xuan also came early haha.
So we waited for the others at the mrt...
Someone suggested to walk to Frederick's house so we did .-.
Well eventually we reached.
Oh and we went to NTUC to get drinks before going to his house lol.
1.5L of green tea for Frederick, 2 bottles of H2O for Masaki and 1.5L of ice lemon tea for the rest.
Wii~
I still think it's so boring.
Well i guess it's only the wii play games that are boring... maybe.
Mario Kart was kinda fun.
I brought a PSP along so i started playing games (:
Then the Manish and Yantong started fighting over it LOL.
So they took turns to play...
Yantong kept using Zaraki in arcade mode in Bleach xD
Ichigo's getsuga tenshou in hollow form is awesome xD
Meh Rukia sucks in the game but she's still my favourite character other than Ulquiorra and maybe Ukitake... and Katen Kyokotsu's shorter half xD
I loveeeee Katen Kyokotsu's shorter half to bits.
<3
Oh story mode is kinda fun.
You get to play the battles that occur in the anime/manga though you don't get to choose who you are playing as...
Yammy and Grimmjaw are annoying D:
Anyway. There was a battle between Grimmjaw and Rukia.
Like wth. Rukia was getting pwned by Grimmjaw =___=;
And his first move was always kicking. >:O
Really got on my nerves man.
Later on we went to the mrt to pick Gideon up and we went for lunch at Ang Mo Kio hub.
Mcdonalds. lol.
After lunch, we went back to Frederick's house.
Started to play Wii Play.
The Wii Play games are really... ridiculous ;>.>
Oh. Shiyi was playing Yuri's Revenge on her laptop.
Gideon left early.
Like meh.
I was kinda bored.
I wanna unlock Fentanest in DJ Max so i can play the freaking song D<
Fentanest is so damn fun to play xD
Midnight blood is second.
Phantom of sky...
Well basically we were gaming for hours.
By 4.oopm, i was still comtemplating if i should leave.
So i figured i could take my dad's car since he works at Ang Mo Kio anyway.
I was kinda rushing.
'Cause by the time i got his sms saying where to meet it was 4.00pm and i was still in the house.
So i rushed down.
And got on the 86 that just came.
And damn it was in the wrong direction.
I had to wait for another 86 at the bus stop opposite.
And it took soooo long to come.
Went all the way back to Ang Mo Kio Interchange and went back home.
End of story.
Meh.
Man i'm bored.
Maybe i should go download some puzzle games for the PSP.
I'm boredddddddddd.
I guess i shall go stuff myself with anime + manga.
And draw more. rawr.