another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, April 23, 2010
highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ♥
Ahahahahahahahahahaha.
I am so highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :3
Fullmarks! For math test! Finally!
6 people got fullmarks lol.
Hehe Mrs Lee's gonna treat us to Ben & Jerry's after the exams :D
Meh i think that's gonna be like the only proper 'class outing' lor ;>.>
Past outings only half the class went...
Haha last time Shiyi and i were discussing about class chalet...

Aww. I didn't manage to catch Nodame Cantabile in the cinemas.
Meh meh meh. I wanna go watch movies.
After exams. Right after.
I am so sick of homework and projects already.
Prezi is retarded. It fails.
CS project is finally over. And it's due today.
My freaking project file is 150MB+ .
Like wth.

I'm officially addicted to super upbeat songs :DD
Awesomeeeeeeeeee.
Ring Ding Dong's chorus is sooo addictive.
Colors of the Heart is totally love.