another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, April 4, 2010
sinclair.
whee i went on a reading spree~
Read so many books in a week :D
Just finished reading my last book Swoon.
It was... kinda confusing actually, full of enigmas .-.
Sinclair <3
Hahaha awesome ghost there.
Heh i still very much love Graceling <3
It's just so awesome! Katsa is so awesome.
Po is just captivating with his silver-gold graceling eyes <3
Haha.
I need more awesome books to read :D

Ah crap i need to save up money to get me some Copic markers <3
Mmm. Maybe i should go to Bugis Junction after Speech Day.
Copics are so expensive DDD:
But i think i would very much love them. <3 the watercolour effect :D
Oh i have to go to Popular on Monday to get watercolour paper for fine art final project ._.

Oh. Kimi ni Todoke and Kobato ended.
Wonder which other animes ended already.
And Angel beats and Kaichou wa Maid-sama started.
Godddd. I need to catch up on anime.
I'm not that sure about anime anymore D:
Maybe i should go read more manga instead.
It's so much more portable and, well, time-saving.
Anime takes up too much time .-.
But i love the seiyuus, OPs, EDs, animation, colour and OSTs...
Meh.

Wellllll.
I really have too much stuff in my life right now.
I wonder if any nus high students work.
I doubt so, since it's so freaking freaking busy in here.
I really don't know if i should major in music or art anymore.
I don't think i can take both so yeah.
I love and enjoy music so much, but i don't like practising.
I have a passion for art but i don't draw much.
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll.