Thursday, March 25, 2010
i'm washing my hands off this,
i'm washing my hands off this class.I'm giving up on it.
I'm not gonna care anymore. Not anymore.
I really can't stand it.
Fake friends, that's what they all are.
The only nice people in class are probably Joel, Manish, maybe Wei Xuan.
The rest, huge attitude problem, or some other thing.
The girls are fairly okay, but ... ... i kinda hate their attitude too. Except Yaazhini... and Jing Wei.
Perhaps i should have gone to SOTA instead.
Or maybe RGS. So I could have been with Rachel Goh.
But i guess i wouldn't have been able to study programming.
My true friends are probably only Hui Lee, Rachel Goh, Carene, Charmaine & perhaps Jiaying.
Argh.
Let's hope my year 3 class will be better.
But i doubt that will happen. Our level sucks like hell.
Our juniors suck even more.
Or maybe a miracle will happen and i will find a person who's nice.
I don't know how to survive in this kind of environment anymore.
A little sister who's a bitch, a crappy class, no true friends by my side, the homework load, stress and talk about being short and having serious eczema.
And. Bio ecosystem project.
Talk about being stuck with Matthew, Mukesh, Masaki & Kai Hern.
A bunch of slackers and you actually dare label me as a slacker.
You suck. Big time.
Meh.
I shall go have fun making my game sprite and ignore all this crappy stuff.
And enjoy myself at the concert tomorrow.