another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
gimme a tablet.
http://prodigybombay.deviantart.com/
I absolutely love her artwork.
I love her style.
Especially the shiny lips xD
It's so pretty~

Gah anyway, i want a tablet Dx
Someone took the offer in SGClub ._.
But i think my cny money wasn't enough...
Meh.
Good luck to me trying to paint using a mouse.

I want do draw art, not study art D:
It's kinda boring but yeah...

Hmm come to think of it i haven't done my new year's resolution O.O"
Well then, i'll wish to do well in my studies, work out more, and DRAW MORE!
I think i'll break this really soon ^^;
Especially to work out more.
I've got no time dammit.
Homework, CS, Hidoi Cleaning...
Not to mention that yoga class on Wednesday which makes me rush like hell >\
And. Other problems.
Nah i don't wanna talk about them.