Tuesday, February 2, 2010
;Living in the outside, transparent
Choir bonding games!The choir people were hilarious xD
un girl, un boy, un year 5 xDD (sp?)
Meh. I'm like, living on the outside or something?
No one ever calls me, or rather take notice of me.
I'm always like the observer.
Or is it just me not interacting with other people?
Ada called me during Whacko but called me as Xinyi instead ._."
Oh. And Xinyi pon-ed cca.
Joel pon-ed too, after he finished his CIP work.
<.<
...Was it Bernadine?
Anyway, someone asked us to play the piano for choir practice occasionally...
I want to major in music...
But my mum doesn't let me take up violin >.>
How horrible. After i transfered to choir too.
But i'm liking the choir vibes.
Let's take it as it comes.
I heart my cny choir outfit. <3
Today's CS was so confusing...
Man I don't understand some stuff...
Need to go experiment ...
And i haven't finished my overdue bio and physics assignment... x.x
Was trying to chiong it before choir started in music room but oh well...
Ah man my "fringe" looks kinda weird now.
Need to wait for it to grow longer, so i can trim it properly.
For now... clips and pins...
And.
I NEED TO GROW TALLER. NAO. DX
Someone translate Starry Sky please...
I wanna play it Dx
It looks so freaking awesome.
There are like 4 parts though, Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter.
And it's getting an anime <3
Can't wait :3