Friday, January 8, 2010
185th. `Shiroi tsubasa~
Whoooooooooooooooo choir is kinda fun '.'Maybe this will make me more confident...
They sang Tsubasa o Kudasai x3
K-ON songs are awesome :3
They sang a slower version though.
Would sound livelier if they sang the original...
Samuel, Gideon and Jiaying are joining choir too :3
I'll think i'll be in soprano with Jiaying :D
I wonder how am i gonna practice at home =____=
I'll probably go to jiaying's house to practice lol
...and Gideon's finally talking to me again, not like i care >.>
Apparently he says he was trying to get me to reply since today ._.
And he and his friends came up with this weird idea to go rent a studio with 6 pianos and go play with 6 people... <.<
Jiaying is gonna play a piano lol :3
Argh...
I really wonder if i went too deep...
~.~