another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, December 25, 2009
181th. `Merry Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS~

Oh right, my graphic portfolio --> silveraltair

Didn't post for such a long time ><"
Oh well, I was busy with the xmas exchange event...
Hanging around in SakuraHana...
( Oh i've applied for a cleaner/proofreader position in Hidoi '.' I'm still waiting for them to accept my request. I'm looking forward to being in the Hidoi~ Translation Team :3 )
As well as busy downloading Visual Novels xD
True Remembrance is totally awesome <3
"This is my... true remembrance..." ~
La and Blackiris ftw!
Red Shift's ending was weird :/
Insani's doujins are rather nice '.'
There are so few english otome VNs around D<
I'm getting Will o' Wisp, but that's for DS.
I wonder if AGTH and Translator Aggregator works with the DS emulator..?

And btw i've moved back to my old desktop :d
The freaking RAM is only 448MB >:|
Multi-tasking requires loads of RAM you know...
And that's the problem, i love to multi-task like hell.
I always have at least 5 tabs in Firefox ><"
On my brother's laptop i had nearly 20 >.>
But now on this freaking laggy desktop i can only open like 5 or less >.>
Training my patience, huh ...

Meh. School's reopening on the 4th ._.
I feel like taking up the Jap module if i can, but i might be over-stressed, i dunno D:
2010 Resolution: Study harder! Ganbatte!
...
And i hope i can get into the music and art module for year 2..
*crosses fingers*
I don't really care if i don't get the geography module >.>
I just want my art and music.
And. I wanna change CCA to Infocomm !! *rawr.
I wanna learn programming D<
Art club is so boring..
Can they teach digital painting or something? D;
That would be so cool, but then again... I doubt so.


you make me happy yet sad at the same time.