another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
178th.
Hahahahaha this morning my mum found a stray dog sleeping under our bamboo plant...
Our plant is like so big and has a lot of shelter so yeah...
Today was practically centered around that stray dog...
Oh and my neighbour said, "Why never come to my house.."
Apparently she seems to believe that dogs coming into your house is a good omen..
We're planning to call SPCA tomorrow and see what they can do about that.. poor dog.

Argh. I can't find any good digital art classes in singapore D<
Ariel keeps telling me to google ahaha.
I want to create my own OC...
But i think my drawing skills fail.
I need to start drawing everything asap.
Man i want a graphic tablet T^T
Oh Ariel's tablet pc got sent back to India 'cause there was some problem with the pixel screen... Haha, HP..

I'm working on a large batch of anime icons for my icon lj...
I just love playing with colours <3
Oh i finished the banners for Nigihana too!
I'm so honored to make banners for Nigihana forums ^///^
Ahh but there's no request for sigs for quite a long time already..
I'm so boredddd...