another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, November 20, 2009
169th. `The Last Day
Last day of school.
Morning assembly was so long, like 1 hour?
They gave out some certificate of leadership,
and they spelled "school" as "scool" on the small text filling the background.
LOL.
They told Dr Hang and he said it has been like that since past years ._____."

We had to post-camp reflections.
After that we cleaned our classroom, which was i think rather clean...
We were snapping photos ahahaha.
Using newspaper isn't a very good way of cleaning windows..
After cleaning up we got our reports back.
My english grade got switched with Yaazhini's ):
Now we have to go back to school during the holidays to get a reprinted version.
I got 3.9 CAP for semester 2.
Accumulative was 3.8
I should be able to hit 4.0 CAP since i got A- for English and not B+ ...

Gah i feel so depressed.

- I feel so short.
- My CAP is so low.
- I'm so freaking irritated and disgusted.
- I'm jealous.
- My skin is like super dehydrated.
- I don't like the taste of plain water.
- And I'm still confused by something.
- I'm gonna be super bored during the holidays.