Friday, October 30, 2009
164th. `MEH.
OMG, IT WAS TOTALLY FREEZING IN THE THEATRETTE!Yay. One down. Chinese was rather okay.
Muhahaha, for the compo i did the topic that i did before in compo class :D
Hmmm. I think that was my best compo, in my opinion. =_____=
Arghhh. Dreading physics tomorrow ):
I'm not that worried about English, it's just about my summary skills.
Ah, well.
Went around blog-hopping. Xin Ying is Xin Ai's little sis o.o lol.
Seriously. With each year difference, the children are getting bad to worse.
I can't stand those people who act chiobu and post stupid photos of themselves.
Camwhores.
I also kinda hate those super pink-ish blogs and then they act all cute-sy.
Can't they be more mature at this century?!
Okay nevermind I'm just being ... BIASED.
I should re-vamp my blog.
Oh yeah, and when i receve the soft copy of the class photo i'm gonna photoshop it and re-vamp the class blog too <3.
That random gloomy picture is just... i dunno...

My absolutely gorgeous work-of-art xD
I'm totally lovin' this piece.
It's 800 x 600 but it's not supposed to be a wallpaper...
You can use it as one though (: