another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
162th.
Today's the last lesson of PE... We played Captain's ball against each other. Our team won :DD It's been a long time since i had such fun with people. I guess i'm starting to love this class after all, except that certain people are just plain childish.

And,
OMG EXAMS ARE JUST 10 DAYS AWAY! AHHHHHHHHH.

I don't know why, but i find that i do better when i revise the day before the exam or on the day itself ^^; Maybe it's called short-term memory. D< Why is Physics the second exam?! But anyway it's better to just get it over with and relax. I just can't wait for the exams to end. Bah. I'm like obsessing over Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls~ It's been ages since i loved an english song that much =___=" Kinda gave up on english songs. Japanese ones are so much better. Their singing is way better than those people who i don't know how on earth did they become singers. The lyrics are partially the reason why i love Japanese music so much, they sometimes even sound like those really philosophical poems and stuff...
----------------------------------

Hot sweat and blurry eyes
We're spinning on a roller coaster ride
The world stuck in black and white

You drove me crazy every time we touched
Now I'm so broken that I can't get up
Oh girl, you make me such a lush

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, now it's just a bar fight
So don't call me crying, say hello then goodbye

There's just one thing would make me say
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, but now it's over

All the time I wasted on you
All the bullshit you put me through
I'm checking into rehab 'cause everything that we had
Didn't mean a thing to you

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, but now I'm sober

-Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls.