Monday, September 21, 2009
153rd.
Today i went to Lot 1 to meet Jiaying to plant the other flowers.Didn't really do much there ^^"|
Kinda stoned around at the rooftop garden then we went to the library..
And they started to read some dumb record book..
And I was irritated 'cause i was being ignored..
( like i always am... )
After they read all they wanted we went to eat lunch...
We walked quite a long way to some coffee shop to eat...
But i didn't actually eat anything.
After that the others went home -.-
I only have like a few close friends a.k.a. Rg & co.
True friends are those who really understand what how i feel and have similar interests... i guess.
Well, i could say i hate a lot of people around me.
( Or maybe i just get irritated easily )
How i wish i could understand Pamela more...
Organise another violin camp! D<
I'm definitely gonna buy her album once she debuts xD
Only i think i'll probably only find her album in like... Kinokuniya?
I dunno.
I wanna start making my weaved wire bracelet, only i don't have a proper clamp...
And i don't exactly have the right materials...
I love wirecraft <3
I only found 3 places in which chinese is misused...
The minimum is like 5...
And we're supposed to send the .ppt file to the teacher by today so he can check if the chinese is misused or not! D:<
Jing Weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii T.T"
And i can't type chinese on any of my computers. -.-
Physics report is undone, too! TT.TT
- Drowning -
--------------------------
Ganbarou, Pamela-san to atashi!