Friday, September 11, 2009
148th. `violin camp day 2
Today we learnt one more new song...Row boat or something like that...
Oh yeah, and yesterday's movie August Rush was awesome!
We had performances by SP string ensemble & NAFA string ensemble.
The NAFA one was amazing :O
I'm still stuck at the first part of Ave Maria...
I'm playing the La Corda D'oro version :D
How am i supposed to know which sound is what note and where is it on the bar?
Pamela's an english tuition teacher O.O
My da jie used to be one ...
I wonder how long has she been playing the violin...
About 2 years perhaps?
.___.
We also "performed" for the parents...
There were like only 5 parents i think.
How weird.
Now i have to pester my mum to hurry up and get me a violin!
And find me a teacher D:
Unfortunately i think the earliest i can start learning properly is like next year, when Cristofori reshuffles the timeslots...
Bleh.
I might not even get a slot.
I wonder how professional violinist move the left hand fingers so fast @_@
My dad got me a SE W302 ~
My Nokia 7610 was damn old and so faulty...
You can make a call for a few seconds and it's dead.
-.-
Nevermind, now i have a new phone.