another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
140th.
I'm feeling so tired...
I'm always feeling tired although i just slept like 3 hours yesterday...
D`:

Today's da vinci was kinda dumb.
We watched a video about IDEO ...
They re-designed a shopping cart.
It was quite nice.
They did it in 5 days!
...
Anyway, after that we had to think up 3 problem statements...
Which was a total failure.
What's the point of making up so many problem statements when you only need one?
Argh. I hate IVP.
Heng primary 4 i didn't join.
Almost joined.

Tomorrow there's physics remedial, AGAIN.
We're probably getting back our test...
Probably gonna just pass or totally flunk it.
( fingers crossed. )
Oh. Tomorrow we're not doing physics project.
At first is because we had to do history neighbour interviewing but now we're doing it on monday so blah blah...
At least i can go home early...

I AM really getting too lazy to post...
Gah.