Sunday, July 5, 2009
132nd. `Ballet performance..
Performed at Jurong Spring CC for some "Moments of Ballet & Chinese dance" programme...The part where my class performed felt so short =.="
I love the long skirt :x
Kinda hate the leotard ...
I hate my grade 8 seniors >:O
( for some reason... )
I shan't flame my own blog.
Tomorrow is Youth day so I can sleep as much as I can ~
I really need to sleep more X.x
( I really hate to take naps. I think they're a waste of time, seriously. Or maybe it's just that there's too many things I wanna do. )
lol.
I miss my dear desktop D:
My photoshop 7, the anime desktop wall, my mozilla firefox...
T.T
And I'm kinda planning on joining the competition NLB is organising...
It's called something like... err... The power of fiction...
Only I've yet to find a appropriate excerpt...
Maybe I could use the excerpt I used in my english holiday assignment =/
But I need my Photoshopppppppppppp D: !!
Maybe I should just install GIMP or even Photoshop in this computer >:|
Nevermind.