another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
131st.
My da jie brought my sis and i to Orchard today ~
Didn't really shop though D:

First we went to Mount Elixabeth hospital for an appointment...
To tighten my da jie's braces :D

Then went to eat lunch at Macs.
The sprite they gave me was without the syrup =.=
Soda water is not nice to drink at all.
In the end my da jie went to the counter and they gave us a new cup :D

After lunch we window-shopped at a few places...
Tang plaza, Wisma Atria and who knows where.
My da jie kept looking at jackets (laugh)
She's going to Sweden to study for a year.
Went to the Mango sale too.
Then we walked to Wisma Atria to visit Kinokuniya ~
Man, I just love Kinokuniya <3
The range of japanese stuff there is amazing ! xD
Next time when I'm older I shall save up loads of money to go Kinokuniya to shop for japanese stuff :D

- Haven't started on the English assignment -