Tuesday, June 16, 2009
130th.
Dang. My dad stole my computer wire so here i am using the old old desktop.( although i usually use a desktop too. )
First off,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF.
And happy birthday (early/belated) to:
Ivan
Rachel Goh
Rachel Teo
This birthday is probably one of the worst one I've ever had.
- My dad stole my wire just hours before my birthday.
- Like less than 10 people wished me happy birthday.
- My mum spoiled my mp4 earphones.
Okay I know that's only 3 reasons.
But I'll seriously kill anyone who destroys my mp4 or computer without compensating me.
But I'm seriously angry. At my parents.
They are banning me from the computer >:O
So you'll probably see me less, or maybe not at all, online at msn.
If there's anything urgent please inform me by sms.
Started playing Dragonica...
( influenced by my brother )
It's still okay... , I guess.
Now I can't chiong maple D:
I can't even watch anime or read manga.
Damn them.
And i haven't been on blogskins for like 2 months liao.
I coded a skin just before my dad stole my wire.
And now the file's stuck in my computer.
How?
RAWR.
- Rebel -