another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
120th.
Muahahahaha ~~~
Mathematics was pwned :D
Much much easier than I expected.
Ms Chew was scaring us... too much.
Calculator wasn't really needed, except for calculating some big numbers.
Sad. Sad. Sad. I made some really dumb and careless mistakes again. _|_
Argh. Must get rid of my carelessness streak.

Took mrt to Boon Lay go Jurong Point.
Bought presents for rg, car and char, belated or not.
Shan't say what I bought in case they're reading :D
Went to comics connection.
It got expanded ( or whatever you call it ) O:
Now it's the biggest comics connection I've ever seen :3
Found really nice necklaces x3

Oh. And went to 7-eleven to buy bread and big gulp (:
Then this weird person suddenly threw a nano chip at me :O
It's a mini chupa chups keychain...
Lol.

Haven't bought char's present yet.
I absolutely have no idea what to buy for her X.x
Maybe go JE popular buy 5k @cash...
Dunno if she wears anklets and stuff...
Oh, I love Mini Bits ~~
It's related to Mini Toons.

Didn't really eat lunch yet...
My mum went with my neighbour to some frozen food factory or something...
Bought sooooo much frozen food O: O: O:
She bought 25 packets of soya bean drink !!
Weird ,weird.
She also bought some truffle-like pastry for tomorrow's breakfast ~
Yum yum :D