another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Saturday, April 25, 2009
112nd.
Today woke up at 7am Dx
Just for some studio photo shoot...
My da jie and brother were graduating... from SIM and Singapore Polytechnic respectively.
Went to Serangoon Broadway to take...

My mei and I even had to put blush and lip gloss -.-
My mum made me wear some very not nice shirt ...
The studio was soooo nice lor.
Everywhere got chandeliers ...
After putting makeup and everything was ready... went into the studio...
So funny lor.
Keep wanting us to stand on wooden planks and they seriously got so many props...
And they got this background where it shows a shelf with loads of books...
Surprisingly when the photo is developed it looks real .___.
( not that our photo is developed... )
After taking family photos they took individual and 2-people photos...
My mum and dad took ... They looked real funny xP

After the shoot my dad fetched my da jie and brother to Rocher there then we went home...
Watched television until it was time for my piano lesson...

At the library...
The VAT level was damn crowded...
Probably 'cause it's nearing to mid-years...
And they have come to "revise"...
I saw Shi Yi, Ze Xuan, Samuel, Joel and dunno who !!
O.o !
So funny.
They went to do their history project, it seems.
How funny. Pfftt.

Chinese compo tuition.
Next 2 weeks are off ~~
Finally get a rest from these irritating stuff...
I like jap more than chinese :D
Both are similar though... Kanji...

Saiunkoku Monogatari ~~
I'm so obsessed over this xD
Ryuuki better hurry up and catch Shuurei.
( which means they better get together )
:D

I find that I'm not really interested in vampire knight...
Though I lovee Zero xD

Argh.
Have to chiong math assignment 7...
Ms Chew always don't tell us the due date .___.