Wednesday, April 15, 2009
106th.
Today woke up at 5.30am !:O
just 'cause my sister had some gym competition at Yishun and had to reach the venue by 7am -.-
Anyway, I was like the first student in the school...
Sat in the dark listening to music and waited for people to start coming...
The school is really creepy when it's dark :O
The next person to come was Gideon -.-
Asked me if the DL I was reading was from last week...
I said it was today's and he asked how come I could get it so early...
The newspaper man came early, I guess... ^_^;
Emma was right! :O
There was inter-level games after morning assembly...
It was really stupid.
Don't see the point.
Played some games and done.
Those evil 207 people exchanged names when they introduced themselves for wacko...
Then some people said a name twice, hahaha.
The student leader got tricked...
I was "forced" to sit right beside gideon -.-
'Cause Jiaying didn't want to sit beside him...
Break.
History.
Finished off the chapter of World War II.
Did post-war stuff...
English.
Did some vocab practise and stuff...
There's vocab test tomorrow!
Lunch + break.
Brought my external hard drive 'cause Yantong wanted some of my songs...
But in the end com lab no more vacant computer so didn't transfer...
Da Vinci aka IDEAS.
Went for some talk at the Science Centre.
Something about Trends of life science...
After the boring talk they gave us some worksheet and off we went to the exhibits to complete them...
I hate doing worksheets concerning exhibits D:<
We can't even enjoy the exhibits...
Keep trying to find answers...
There was this metal bus figure at the exhibit...
Was so stuffy inside ...
On the bus back a saw a 154 bus passed by...
I could have just took that bus back home :D
Anyway, reached school and walked with Jiaying and the others...
Until we separated...
I missed a 154 bus...
And then just when I was thinking I could enjoy my milo before the next bus came...
154 came again -.-
It didn't come so fast the other time...
I waited like 30 minutes...
Suddenly 154 buses come so fast =/
Now my posts have been getting longer and longer and yet longer...
Secondary school life is certainly eventful -.-
Still have to chiong my physics corrections ...
Stupid graph.
Bleach is getting so niceeeee xD
Ulqiorra is gonna fight against Ichigo...
Gideon likes Ulqiorra, surprisingly O.o
Emotionless guy. Ulqiorra, I mean.
I wonder just how his name is written in Japanese O.o
His eyes are nice though :D
Rukiaaa. I love her shikai <3
Can't wait for the movie to be released xD
La Corda D'oro has a second season, I just found out...
It's called La Corda D'oro ~Secondo Passo~ ...
First season was ~Primo Passo~ ...
Primo = first, Secondo = second... haha.