another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, April 3, 2009
98th. `Art camp...
Today is absolutely the worst day ever.

Everyday I keep getting woken up by my stupid sister's idiotic alarm that is uber loud !

Epic failed my physics practical test.
We did some pendulum thingy that we already did before...
Did the table, graph and calculations wrongly...
I guess I will only get marks for the other questions...
Got back physics ct... 28/45.
Still okay I guess... though must jia you a little...

Not only that...
Art camp.
It sucks to its very core.
Objection to the compulsory attendance of art camp !!!!!
The stupid teacher was so freaking annoying...
She wanted to know why we (wei xuan and me) weren't going for art camp.
Gave us crap about how it was part of cca and therefore compulsory...
Even wanted us to write a parent's letter to state why we're not going !
It's only a camp, what's the big deal?!
She said it was to make us more bonded...
But I don't see the point.
There are other methods of bonding you can use too, you know ?!
I still have to go to school for the parts of the camp that I can go !
I hate camps no matter what anyway.
Wei xuan I join you smash the canvas that is still wet with paint on her head~
I really should have joined infocomm instead if I knew art club was this bad..
I really really should have gave my name to the infocomm member during the cca fair...
I'm so gonna change cca as soon as I can, damn it.
I want infocomm infocomm infocommmmmmm -screams-
Oh, I just found out the the other Fangyi is in year 5 and was in art club too !
:O
Played wacko too...


Lunch was hilarious.
Wei xuan bought ice lemon tea and ice chocolate...
But no one wanted to drink the ice chocolate... so ...
He and some other people started to put stuff inside the cup of ice chocolate...
Ice chocolate, lemon tea, a piece of lemon, ice, pieces of grass, a long stick, some compost, a giant leaf, rocks, wood and even ants and spiders ......
Who on earth would drink that... -.-
Gideon looks weird in long pants :O
And Jia Ying was acting really really weird today O.o
For physics practical test she went to sit at a table full of boys instead of sitting at the empty seat at the "girls" table...
Jia Ying and I chatted for such a long time during lunch...
Am I that hard to talk to...? I don't think I'm very quiet, though a little.

And when my dad came to fetch me home...
My really idiotic sister occupied 2 seats and her bag was even occupying part of the third seat !
She refused to budge and I had to repeatedly push her bag down to put on my seat belt...
Freaking idiotic freak.
You shouldn't even be in this world, freak.
You should go to the sun and burn yourself to death 'cause you're a demon.
You think that you're better than me huh...
Let's see if you can even pass your exams, idiot.

-Dreading level camp- ...