Tuesday, March 31, 2009
95th.
Music week...Rachel Goh's sis actually won some award for something...
ACES.
Did some chained melody or something...
Only like 1/3 of the class was doing that.. the rest was slacking -.-
Some people even wanted to use Gideon's violin to play out the melody...
Even went to ask Jia Ying to help tune his violin...
In the end just randomly wrote some notes according to the rhythm then pass up liao...
Chem.
Was chionging tutorial last night ^^;
Today had file check...
Watched 2 movies on atoms...
Jia Ying and I were drawing on paper the whole lesson... ><"
I drew a maid plushie! :D
And loads of random stuff...
Suddenly got this urge to make plushies after seeing so nice ones on DA...
First up... a pillow rabbit! xD
(never mind if you don't know what it is :D )
Math.
I kinda like trinomial quadratic expressions...
but the last part is so hard!
I was almost going crazy doing the last few examples in the notes... ><"
Jia Ying's method is still easier ^^;
Ate out for lunch for the first time...
With Ze Xuan, Wei Xuan, Jia Ying, Shi Yi, Yan Tong, Chelsea...
On the way to Clementi mrt station...
Wei Xuan kept picking up rubbish on the floor... -.-
And then we saw... something... on the floor and we burst out laughing like crazy...
Too ridiculous to be said...
Shi Yi picked up a very long branch ...
And swung it all around...
Then they decided to leave it hanging on a tree...
Macs ...
But there weren't enough seats so in the end we didn't eat there...
Chelsea bought her chicken burger and off we went to Ananas Cafe...
Bought chicken rice there and went to a coffee shop we passed by earlier to eat...
It was Kopitiam O_O
Only seen air-conditioned Kopitiam before...
The drinks there are really expensive xP
One can of ice lemon tea costs $1.30!
Anyway, finished eating and took out my mp4...
Matthew sent us girls a really sick sms... and a even sicker one to the guys -.-
Anyway, he is a total sicko.
I went off earlier than the rest 'cause I took a much longer time to go home...
Luckily I went off earlier or I would have missed my bus...
Ran after the bus... -.-
I actually only took like 20 minutes by bus O_O
Not counting the time to walk to the bus stop... and walking back home...
Shall go finish up the chinese paper and start on my math assignment...