Monday, March 23, 2009
87th. <3
WD 250GB external hard drive! :DYeah!
$99 only O_o
Scared my computer break down and all my stuff gone...
That happened to me 2 times already T-T
Time to start mass download animeeeeee to watch xD
Wheeeeee~
Oops. ;X
I'm supposed to be revising my bio now ><" Hana Kimi is just too addicting (=
Skip beat and Kuroshitsuji too :D
Ciel~ <3 style="color: rgb(192, 192, 192);">Rukiaaaaa! I wanna watch the new movie coming out!!Fade to Black: Kimi no Na o Nobu <3
Bleh.
Too bad it's common test week xP
Why must our common tests be after the holidays !?!!
T-T
After all the fun during the holidays we're brainwashed already lah!
How to go for common test... ><" Anyway my holiday wasn't that fun. But I got my external hard drive x3 Finally got started on the history play script... I'm the narrator muahahahaha. Have to remember to send the draft to Mr Lim by today... I forgot to put chem assignment into Mr Ng's pigeon hole! Screw.
Anyway I have 1 question blank ^_^;
Today's pe was kinda fun...
But it made me dead beat.
I was perspiring all over...
Had to roll up the super long sleeves of my pe shirt...
Did the... Static jump thingy (?)
Had to throw netballs and then record how far you threw them.
Epic failure.
Around 7-8m only...
Mukesh threw like almost 15m! :O
After that we played Captain's ball...
I'm gonna kill the person who threw the ball at my face!
(someone, I won't tell who.)
We actually won, lol.
Mostly 'cause of Yantong, Matthew, Yong Kuan and Joel.
I was slacking x)
2-1.
I would rather do pe than go swimming.
My lungs are too weak for that. (lol.)
I get tired so easily xP
Can't wait for Friday to come <3><"
The last art club session she was the only one who was randomly doodling while I sat there staring at her dumbly -.-
Have to do up a sketch at least...
Math common test was easy!
Class average was 27/30, if I didn't hear wrongly.
xD
One test that I passed rather well.
Ms Chew said exam would be extra hard though xP
Factorisation is confusing, really.
Okay. Byes. Gotta study for bio or I'll epic fail it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you hate me that much as to avoid me like that?