another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, March 16, 2009
82nd.
So...
the first day of my parents overseas and being on my own...
was kinda uneventful.

Just stayed in front of the computer and spamming music and anime ^_^;
Tomorrow I'm going to Char's house! :D
At 11am :O
so early !
Gum gum! Storm storm! Sky sky! Queen queen! xD
lols. Audi igns.

Gonna be swimming at gum gum's house but sadly I can't ):
Anyway I'm kinda sick of putting my head in the water already D:
All the swimming lessons...
Ar, the deep pool (1.8m) at clementi swimming complex is really warm and salty.
Oh! The last swimming lesson we cannon-balled into the deep pool!
Damn fun xD

Ah, well...
the next few days are gonna be boring.

Oh crap.
Forgot to tell the history group to meet at Lakeside mrt ><"

Now I have a habit of typing in italic~
Laaadeedummm

One word : Bored.