another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, March 2, 2009
75th.
I got "kicked" out my room DD:
My malaysian relatives came to our house yesterday...
My older cousin came here to take a plane to India to study.

Blah.

Today's Student Leader Investiture wasn't very interesting.
The dance was quite nice :D
We sat at the theatrette and watched a live preview D:
Can't even see properly :O
Then the whoever who was controlling it... =-=

Eeps. Tomorrow got that EZ-link card transfer thing...
and I only have $3.30 in my card. :O
Cripes. I need to top up my card by todayyyyy D:
Which is, sadly, quite impossible.
Unless I ask my parents to go to the mrt station and help me top up when I'm asleep ^.-
I'm still working on my sui bi while typing this =-=

Luckily the english journal is due after the March holidays (:
Then during the holidays I can go somewhere for my journal entry and do something new :D

Byes :D


I want to kiilllll you, FREAK.
Stupid idiotic sister of mine.
I wouldn't even want to call her my sister.
Bakaaaaaaaa!!!!
So rude to your older sister!
-shakes head-
Must go councillor already.
Damnnnn her.