Thursday, February 19, 2009
71st.
We got back our maths common test.19/30. Epic failure. D:
I'm weak according to ms chew's "grades" >.< I'm 1 mark below "below average" ! bleh. Anyway, the 4 "weak" students had to follow ms chew to outside staff room there and do corrections for the common test...
Got quite a lot of careless mistakes >.<
And a lot of concepts I got wrong D:
And. A lot I didn't learn until after the common test D:
bleaghs.
Still have to do all the tutorials... I got 22 questions to do before tomorrow... better hurry and complete them.
Chinese mock. Only the han yu pin yin part was marked.
9/13. Not very good but oh well.
Wu lao shi said if some of us is at this level...
we might even fail our common test D: I think I'm one of them >.>
I saw Michelle while walking to the bus stop!! Hallo my fellow artist~ xD
She said she was here for a softball match O_O
I wonder if she's playing against nush or nanhua O_O
She's in Crescent!! O_O
She must be really happy in there... all the anime stuff xD
So many O_Os -.-
Okays, better go chiong my tutorial liaos.
I'm seriously starting to hate all the guys in our class -.-
All the ridiculously retarded guys. So childish.
And I hateeeeee that stupid guy who got into infocomm club D:
Bet he chose infocomm 'cause he wants to learn how create games lor
Keep playing games on handphone during break -.-
Too bad infocomm is teaching Photoshop this year xP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've had enough of heartbreaks. So please. Don't.