Thursday, February 12, 2009
67th. `Friday 13th.
It's Thursday the 12nd.Tomorrow is Friday the 13th.
x.X
Got maths quiz tomorrow! Common test! :O :O ><" sure dieeeeeeeee.
Got back our first ting xie today. 23/25. Wu Lao Shi gave us a phrase that was not in xi zi!
Unfair! :X
Ah, and today we had to stand in front of the class and give our comments for an article in zb comma. Must do for 1 minute. Then I didn't even read a single article in the whole zb comma. >.<
Heng I'm the last O_O" I was like listening to the others saying and saying... then lend zb comma from my friend and flip through... impromptu! ><"
1 minute was kinda short though. I talked about the what... internet cafe thingy. I was like...
"wo jue de na ge wang ba de zhu ren hen jiao hua. ying wei ta ke neng zhi dao yue lai yue duo hai zi xi huan wan dian nao you xi, shuo yi jian zhao le zhe ge jia de bu xi zhong xin, xiang yao zhuan geng duo qian." -.-
I still have to finish up my autobiography...
Don't have a single notion what to write for my autobiography project ><
Few days ago got so much homework, now not so much feel a little bored liao...
Still can't find Rondo's piano score!!! T-T bleaghs.