Thursday, February 5, 2009
60th.
Today was a terrible horrible day.Forgot to bring so many things. And today we were supposed to have a in-class chinese essay writing but the teacher forgot. Lucky arr. Didn't bring compo paper and dictionary. The autobiography also never bring. ._____." Andd. The bio teacher. Kinda scolded me for my crappy 3d digestive system ><"
Then after school on the bus... heard an old man said "what the hell?!" -.- Since when do old people talk like that? The bus was dammnnn crowded. Should have taken the mrt .___.
I'm in one of my worst crappy mood today... I feel so sad D: when its new year and gonna be valentines D: I think I'm like...the worst student in the class? Then once I come home... my younger sis go fight with me over the fan >:O idiotic sister !!!!!!!!! I seriously feel so crappy today... Damn. bakabakabaka!! *sobs*