Wednesday, January 28, 2009
50th night of darkness.
I got into Art club.I wanted Infocomm though. But maybe it's better this way...and some people say infocomm is really slack :O And anyway they teaching Photoshop this year; I already know quite a bit liao xD I just want to try drawing on a tablet!! D: But anyway, I'm hoping I'm gonna enjoy my cca. I CAN'T WAIT TO START DRAWING AND PAINTING lol.
Today was potluck session! We ate on the teacher's table wahahah. Eat until the teacher's table so dirty =X My cookies look and taste like famous amos cookies! Can go set up stall and sell le xD joking la...where got time -.- I kept munching on chips =X And Matthew kept drinking coke :O Then teacher said, "Oii Matthew...Don't get drunk hor!" So funny! They even wanted to put Mentos into the coke...But then Mr Low said must use bottled coke and mint-flavoured mentos then can work. So yeah...
Today's trip to the science centre for the magic thingy was kinda fun. Got all the illusion stuff. Then we had a magic show! :D The magician so funny lor! I like to take photos but don't like posting :O :O ><" And I keep lugging that almost-empty bottle of cookies all around -.- Oh, and I think I saw Gerlynn in the lab at the concourse while waiting for the teachers :O