Monday, January 19, 2009
...
I got 12/20 for maths test... *cries* Must jiayous! Time to go memorise the whatever things again =.=I REALLY THINK I SAW AMELIA AT JURONG EAST LIBRARY O_O
Later gonna help my da jie bake cookies...egg tarts n maybe muffins too!! xD
Inkdeath is abt 633 pages T.T Must take how long then can finish this so thick-n-heavy book...And there's not really that much time so read books now...
I still dont know how to start doing my 3d model .___.
I MISS THE ORIENTATION DAYS WHEN THE DAYS WERE SO FUN AND I WASN'T HALF-ASLEEP .___.
I have no inspiration to do a skin...Jean said I should do a mashed up skin for my next one but...no inspiration! >.< *faints*. Saw that "her" again during lunch. I shall call that girl "her" since I dont know her name. Someone tell me? And seriously I keep seeing Tiffany around...Saw Gerlynn walking out of the hall lolx. Anyway before assembly she always sitting right opposite me... Saw tpl too O_O
I should really go explore the school throughly one day...Still like abit dont know where is where .__.