Friday, January 16, 2009
Many topics in one post~
Today was a really short day. School ended for me at about 12pm :DHOW ON EARTH DO YOU MAKE A 3D MODEL OF A HUMAN DIGESTIVE SYSTEM...??!!
Today during lunch I met her again. The one who asked me my name during the "share how this value has affected your life" session during orientation. The one who read out the announcements during the first week I think. Met her so many times and I still don't know her name. I have a feeling she's someone important lol. And keep seeing the OGLs around. Keep seeing Tiffany :O (106 ogl I think..) I was on the same bus with Pradeep on Wednesday I think :O
Physics sucked. All the standard notation and what complicated conversions...I think I'm going to fail my quizzes. Better get on with revising my notes. Oh, and memorise the prefixes for units too. I FORGOT TO PASS MY BIO WORKSHEET TO THE REP!!! AHHHHHH!!!
I'm really looking forward to my CCA and well..kinda disappointed that our CCA starts only on the 30th. Cross my fingers and hope to get into infocomm :X Jia Ying wants to go Gavel :O
Chinese New Year huh...My da jie bakes choco chip cookies every new year!! :D But somehow I think my da jie is not gonna bake cookies D: Haven't been seeing her at home lately. Probably busy with work. Oh, and last time our cousins used to come to Singapore in December but this year they didn't come D: Missed the times when they played Mahjong together while eating choco cookies!
I asked the 107 people to write down their email and blog on a piece of paper yesterday. When I got back the paper..I was really surprised. So few people had blogs. My p6 class almost everyone had blogs lol. Then those who had blogs wrote "not telling (:" I was like...diao. Then scavenger hunt~ hahas. One person even wrote "..." !! Still haven't found some of them but oh well...too tired to get about doing that now. Techno-savy. HEH. That word suddenly popped out into my mind haha.
WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BONDING SESSION WITH THE YEAR 2s~ Hurray for whoever who made that event! I'm getting confused with who is who -.-
I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET ABOUT DOING THE 3D MODEL OF A HUMAN DIGESTIVE SYSTEM!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN MAKE THE INTESTINES?