another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Spring cleaning...for classrm!
Today did spring cleaning for our classroom. Cleaned the windows n whiteboard till my rag black le. Next ACES lesson still need to plan the new year's deco...sure chaos wan...=-= Somemore theme for Year 1s is Festive Flowers.

Today also taught Jia Ying how to fold Kawasaki rose~ Then that baka Matthew keep asking me to teach him wor...I *silent* haha. Then later after lunch at library doing hw...those ppl ask me n Jia Ying to fold roses to deco classroom! One rose take so long to fold...wan deco the classroom need so many... In the end..we two also *silent*~!

Finally did my really..tiny graph. I don't like fractions ~.~ The maths problem I say very difficult then teacher say is simple sum :O! We shld put up a class blog...seriously. I wan make~ :D Aiya..tmr go sch..pass around list ask class ppl write email n blog if have~ Ke yi shun bian email gei na ge Gerlynn~