another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Baking time~ <3
My maths seriously sucks T.T Don't really understand what Ms Chew is talking about. Do the indices do until want to cry liao... Brain too stress already la!
I SAW TIFFANY AGAIN. TPL TOO. GERLYNN ALSO. (see her everyday anyways xP)

Didn't get to meet Jean though :(

Today first thing come back home heard my da jie shout "Oii! Hurry up bathe and come down help me bake the cookies! You promised me last night! Hurry up hor!" .___. So I chiong up and go bathe lor...then chiong back down go bake chocolate chip cookies n some other stuff (: The choco chip cookies were a big success~! xD
I shall post some pictures...later if got some more I update. The image quality is really bad. 'Cause my phone's camera is only 1megapixel .___. I want a new phoneeee!! My phone already about 8 years old...almost as old as my younger sis liao!


The Choco chip cookies before baking. Looks so cuteee~



In the midst of baking


Before...


After! xD lols. so full~


Egg tarts. Not bad but the crust was too thick xP


Boiling the pineapple tarts or something ._. My mum put cinnamon..see that woody thing...


Pineapple tarts :D It looks like tiny loaves of bread haha..all the cracks ._.