another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, January 29, 2009
...
Today's HMT lesson was rather relaxing. By that time I was already wanting to fall asleep anytime -.- But this lesson was quite interesting. We did some reading aloud. Then the teacher started talking about chinese new year...then dunno how turn into talking about how his year 4 students were writing those essays that killed off people .___.

Just came back from dinner at IMM :D Ate the famous fish n chips from Swensen's. Was quite good. After that we went to Giant to search for a swimming costume 'cause I'm gonna have swimming lessons soon in Feb. But didn't found one. My mum said Saturday then buy...zomg. I almost 2 weeks didn't practise piano le T-T lucky this Sat don't have or I die .___."

Today had bio test too. Sure die. For sure de. Maybe can fail even. I only was sure of like...half the answers? (It's over 15)

Still chionging my 3d model ><" Have to start putting out time for homework!!!