another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, February 6, 2009
61st.
Today got art club barbeque! xD Then all the non-art club members all come steal the food lols. Had ice cream at the end too :D Roasted marshmallows!! Ate alot of chips too :X The art club people are rather nice (: Got one senior so good to me :X But I dont know her name -.- Oh, and we played mafia ... and murderer while the "fire starters" were starting the fire. I was the police for mafia... I didnt die! And the villagers won! lol.

Saw Ms Seah while waiting for my father to come o.O Russell and Jia Wei too..

Today was quitee fun compared to yesterday xP
Come home already 8pm x.X soo tiredd D: Gerlynn boo-ed me :O wahahaha she was with ivan~

Had physics test today D: totally hated it. T-T maybe will borderline pass :O maybe even fail. Bio test is also the same =___=