Wednesday, February 4, 2009
58th.
zomg. I got a sotd :O :O can't believe it. Although I was hoping to get sotd with that :/ Yayyyyeee. lols. Go see~ :D http://www.blogskins.com/info/244434Now my undone homework is down to 2! =X Okays, I'm really lost about the chem worksheet homework >.<
Chicken rice shouted so loudly in class today :O everytime like to say xxx like xxx, now people say small things about him also scream so loudly already.. like my sister lols. If you don't like people to do this to you, don't do it to anyone else.
Da Vinci was horrible. It was brain gym. The games were pretty fun...but for the people...I can't really say the same.. It was all chaos. Played Taboo and Pictionary. The way the teacher explained how to play pictionary was kinda different from the way I played it at my friend's house the other time :/ Taboo... I.hate.public.speaking. >.< played before at Morris Allen (english tuition centre)
o.o saw a group of 207s at the level 1 lift near the pond. I still can't recognise our seniors !!! xP lalala~ valentines is 10 days away. Anyway I'm not doing anything so why...
----------------------------------------------------
What were you trying to tell me...