Tuesday, February 10, 2009
64th.
Laaalalaa~ Kinda bored -.-Had lunch with our seniors~ Actually, they invaded our space. lols.
Swimming lessons are gonna start next week... still haven't bought a swimming costume o_O"
I don't think I'm gonna enjoy it though D:
Gerlynn was on duty for the Vday dedication thingy... she wants us to buy rose and chocos for her wor :O I no money leh D: Gei ta paper rose. lol. Ah, and Chelsea was saying... buy a rose for Gerlynn and put the message as "from Ivan"... -.-" Hmms...
-works on the paper doll-
Bleaghs.
Someone recommend some songs, books and anime or something D: Skip beat takes so long to sub DDD: Can't wait to see what happens to Sho~ LOL. Go Kyoko~ Beat the crap out of that idiotic guy~ =XX Still trying to catch up on Toradora...
Oh, check out this website. Harlancore
It's a really nice craft site. Click on "paper". Some of the paper dolls are so cutee~ :D Download-ed the template~ Now diy-ing my own little doll x)
Ah, maybe give one to gerlynn...eh. can make kawasaki rose also :D
Okies, baibai (: