another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
70th. xD
Can't believe I got 49/70 for my first chinese compo :O :O :O
I thought I would be one of the almost-failing ones ><"
I'm so emooo. I know that.

Had swimming lesson... yesterday.
Didn't actually go into the pool though. Sat together with the other people who weren't swimming.
Darn.
I'm kinda looking forward to the next lessons ... (:

My maths is simply terrible. -.-
But I'm improving though! :D
I want my common test backkkkkk ... DD:

I want the Bleach movie to hurry get released and subbeddddddd.
Fade to black. Rukia <3 :3
Her shikai so icyyy :D :D
-.-
I'm posting crap.
I came home so damn-ed early and I still haven't started on my bio lab report and ...
yet I'm still sitting in front of the computer.
I'm too addicted to the com liao. ><"
bleaghs.
I better start cutting down on my computer time D:
But. I love the com too much to cut myself off from it xP

Yesterday night on-ed the aircon for the first time in such a looooong time. :D :D :D
Slept like a log. O_O
Usually will wake up in the middle of the night but on aircon never O_O
How come ar? -.-

I should go start on my homework already...
Taas~ :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
which is better?
to love or to be loved?