another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, February 23, 2009
73rd.
zomg. My legs are freaking aching!! D:
Saturday and Sunday got ballet, today got swimming!
Torture for my legs. ):

Laalalaa~ My blogskins downloads reached 1000! xD
I'm getting happy for no reason at all, seriously.
But at least that was a first step.

Yayye~ Finally got a scientific calculator from my sis~
Don't know why I'm so excited -.-
ah. At least I can cut short on the freaking calculations for math.
handy. lols.

I saw a white cat while walking back home!
When I walked past it ar, its eyes followed me and its body was like... crouched forward as if it wanted to pounce on me -.-
Damn freaky cann.

I'm seriously getting too lazy to post photos D:
Must connect the camera, then copy and paste...
still have to drag the photos from the top to wherever...
Too troublesome liao.

Totoro~ Suddenly got this weird obsession of drawing totoro -.-
I want to make a vampire knight skin!
Suddenly obsessed with Rondo and Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi...
Gee and Nobody too.
Can't believe Nobody is on Audition lor... -.-

Anyway, I shall go do my chem worksheets and my math tutorial with my new (actually old) calculator... bleaghs.
The english moleskine is due in 2 weeks! And I've only done a draft for 1 entry ><
(there are supposed to be 4 entries in total.)