another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
76th.
Today came home earlier ~
Laala~
It was because of...
what some war rally thingy used in WW2 was found at a construction site near our school...
I think it's gonna be on the news soon O_O
Then the police were using our school as a base. :O
We were in the middle of our math remedial when Dr Hang made the announcement...
Andd. They didn't let us go out by the front gate! D:<
I had to get out of the back out and walk allll the way to the front gate again then walk to the bus stop -.-

Anyway, ACES was boring as usual 'cause mr low was talking to Joel... and mr ng calling people to pretend to read something... I brought a book to read :D

Then it was break time... forgot to bring my wallet down so yeah...
I really should put my wallet in my pocket next time... but it's so bulky! ><

Chem time. Presented the powerpoint.
Actually it was Tong Lin and Jia Ying who presented.
I only read out like... one paragraph?
And I can't believe Ze Xuan's powerpoint was so crappy.
He's in infocomm. I expected his to be better than mine.
So disappointed. Bleaghs.
All the images were so pixelated and had nothing to do with chem at all -.-
Anyway, I really want to go art club and infocomm ):

Math. Typical math lesson.
Did the examples in the notes...
Algebra indices are horrible. D:
By now I was so hungryyyyy.

After math had lunch and then went for remedial and then blah blah.
Just realised that the english journal is due before the holidays D:
Noooooooooooooooo T-T
Now I can't go somewhere that is not in my vicinity -.-
Or do something that I haven't did before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's so nice to see your smile again. But then again, I want to see you smile.