Wednesday, March 4, 2009
78th.
Da Vinci lesson was quite fun xDWent for the Aerospace camp thingy...
The stimulator rides were Vertifuge and Turntable.
I only sat on the Vertifuge... Sit inside there so giddy x_X
I had to make the plane straight when I couldn't see outside...
Kinda hard but I was quite accurate :D
ACES lesson!
Mr Low's birthday is 7 March :O:O
Same as Shi Yi's.
We celebrated with a fruit cake!
Lemon cake is nice :D
Nervous for english oral ><
I would rather be tested by a teacher I don't know than one that I know...
Sadly, Ms Tan is invigilating us T-T
I'm like the second last so I'm doing it tomorrow.
And now I'm seriously going crazy 'cause of my 2 ulcers on both sides of my mouth D:
So painnnnn D: So hard to eattttt D:
My mum made me drink chrysanthemum tea, eat grapes and nata de coco 'cause she thinks that those are good for ulcers -.-
I don't mind drinking chrysanthemum tea as I like it xD
But as for grapes and nata de coco...
I eat nata de coco veryyyy slowly D:
I still don't know where to go for the entry for the english journal D:
Might be going to the New water visitor centre (: